04 January 2017

Pursuit Fair 2016: An Assembly of Thoughtful Local Brands



Being a supporter and promoter of local culture since 2012, we thought that it was about time to bring that advocacy in a more tangible setting. After careful conceptualization, we decided that a lifestyle fair would be something we could do – bringing together brands, people, and communities we admire and respect in one space. It was not an easy task however, simply because we didn't want it to be just another fair or bazaar. So we focused on our main priority – great local brands, which is based off of our belief: "Thoughful brands breed a thoughtful community." Due to this, contrary to common bazaar atmosphere, what we really aimed for was an intimate and low-key vibe that gives more space for commerce, conversation, and community. There were no programs or hosts to keep it free flowing, with just background local music to keep the space lively. Additionally we were fortunate that the space of Warehouse Eight was just right for an intimate setting, it played a big role in what we were going for.

With those things in mind we hosted the first Pursuit Fair on December 10, 2016. It is an assembly of thoughtful local brands and businesses, which strives to develop the perception of Filipinos towards local, while also maintaining a thriving community of Filipino brand owners, entrepreneurs, creators, and more. The fair featured 20 local brands that offered clothes, food, homeware, silkscreen printing, grooming, drinks, and more. The background music was provided by Buwan Buwan Collective, which contributed to an inspiring mood all day. The performances from the artists of Logiclub was scheduled in the closing hours of the event to put emphasis on the real essence of the event – commerce, conversations, and community. In addition, PURVEYR also partnered with Pilipinas Street Plan to host a "Sketchbook" Exhibit featuring various local artists at Pursuit Fair. View the photos below or the video recap above to get a glimpse of what happened at Pursuit Fair 2016.

Participating Brands: 
Anika / Tenement / Pundesal / Don't Blame the Kids Apparel Co. / The Starving Artist / Girl In Transit / Euniform / Basic Commodity / MAFK / Sunday Paper / Undo / The Ilustrados / 23060 / Randolf / Proudrace / Salad Day / Sushi Nori / TUSK Social / Stanford Shaw / Noble Barbers & Reserve

Partners:
Warehouse Eight / Sunday Elephant Creatives / Logiclub / When In Manila / Discover MNL / Clavel Magazine / BuwanBuwan Collective / Pilipinas Street Plan / KLTRD

Photos by Earl Roxas with Edit by Marvin Conanan
Video by Kim Jerique Ravanes and Denise Cruz of Double the Fun Productions


























2 comments:

I respect this article for the all around scrutinized content and superb wording. I got so included in this material that I couldn't quit perusing. I am inspired with your work and expertise. Much thanks to you to such an extent. 8 Ball Pool Hack

Hello everyone out there, help me Thank Dr UGO! My name is MRS LINDA from Netherlands. I am here to give testimony on how I got my ex husband back, my husband left me for no reason 6 Months. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and she said that he told her all about her life history and the problem she is facing, I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. She begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called Great Dr UGO. I still didn't believe, but inside me I wanted to give a try and as God will have it, I used the spell solution he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Romero last month. He apologized and came back to me. I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and I believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr UGO once again, if you want to reach him via email:(dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com) 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012-2016 PURVEYR, All Rights Reserved.
Follow us on Instagram