05 May 2017

Stalking Strangers in Seoul by Diane Jacinto


Diane Jacinto is a student of Fine Arts at University of the Philippines Baguio, who professes that she enjoys photography most among all mediums she have tried. Having traveled outside the country for a few times have led her to create a portrait series that shows her perspective of the local life. "I want to capture the locals at their most natural, and through the photographs show other people a glimpse of small portions of the their lives." she explains. Here, Diane shared to us her photos from a trip to Seoul, Korea. The series includes mundane city life in a bustling area of Seoul, it expresses energy and calmness at the same time.











2 comments:

💖💓💖💓💖

Hello everyone out there, help me Thank Dr UGO! My name is MRS LINDA from Netherlands. I am here to give testimony on how I got my ex husband back, my husband left me for no reason 6 Months. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and she said that he told her all about her life history and the problem she is facing, I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. She begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called Great Dr UGO. I still didn't believe, but inside me I wanted to give a try and as God will have it, I used the spell solution he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Romero last month. He apologized and came back to me. I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and I believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr UGO once again, if you want to reach him via email:(dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com) 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012-2016 PURVEYR, All Rights Reserved.
Follow us on Instagram