06 April 2017

Eyedress releases "High Street Drive By" with Jess Connelly and Ankhten Brown


More than a year after the release of his debut album, local songwriter/producer Eyedress is set to drop his follow-up project "Manila Ice" this May 12 thru London-based, Lex Records. The upcoming LP mirrors a recent phase in his life, with the streets of our central metropolis as the background. It includes a collaborative track with Jess Connelly, Ankhten Brown, and Lustbass for what might be your new party song, "High Street Drive By". The quartet came up with a trippy yet eargasmic tune. Released via a music video, the accompanying visuals serve the mood well, while also going for a parody of the famous Filipino music channel, MYX – complete with lyrics and "LEX" in exchange of the word "MYX" on the logo. Click here for preorder details of "Manila Ice".



2 comments:

Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information. Snapchat Hack

Hello everyone out there, help me Thank Dr UGO! My name is MRS LINDA from Netherlands. I am here to give testimony on how I got my ex husband back, my husband left me for no reason 6 Months. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and she said that he told her all about her life history and the problem she is facing, I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. She begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called Great Dr UGO. I still didn't believe, but inside me I wanted to give a try and as God will have it, I used the spell solution he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Romero last month. He apologized and came back to me. I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and I believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr UGO once again, if you want to reach him via email:(dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com) 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012-2016 PURVEYR, All Rights Reserved.
Follow us on Instagram